Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to purchasing of photos, services and soft copy from Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd and companies using the services of this web site, Photonexus.my. By authorizing a payment through the online payment service provided on this web site, you the Customer (hereafter referred to simply as “Customer” will be deemed as having accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. The Customer understands that after a change becomes effective, that the Customer has agreed to such change. It is the responsibility of Customer to have read the terms and conditions before using this web site.
2. Key Terms:
• Payment(s) through this site may only be made with a credit card or debit card. It is the responsibility of the Customer to specify its preferred payment method. This service is intended to facilitate the continued offering of options to the Customer to make payments via various online payment methods.
• Before using this service, Customer shall make all necessary inquiries about charges or fees payable to their credit/debit card service provider.
• It is the sole responsibility of Customer to ensure that the information provided by Customer is up to date and correct. It is recommended that Customer make and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes.
• Customer agrees, understands and confirms that information provided via this Service, which may include, without limitation, details relating to debit/credit cards, transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd has no control over such matters. Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd accepts or assumes no liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a Customer.
• The Service provided by Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd is through a secure website. However, we cannot gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by Customer, is secure. Information provided by Customer may be read or intercepted by a third party. It is understood that Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd cannot accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a Customer.
3. Debit/Credit Card Details:
Customer warrants, agrees and confirms in connection with its transactions:
• Customer is fully and lawfully entitled to use the credit/debit card for payment purposes;
• Customer is responsible for ensuring payment details are accurate and complete;
• Customer authorizes processing and payment of applicable fees;
• Customer agrees to be bound by any rules of its financial institution required for pre-authorized electronic funds transfer transactions and fees associated with pre-authorized transfers;
• If Customer permits any individuals to use its payment profile, Customer has authorized that individual to access and use our Services and Customer is responsible for any transactions that individual initiates or authorizes;
• Customer is responsible for ensuring that sufficient funds are available on the nominated card to facilitate payment of fees due to Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd plus all applicable processing fees due to all third parties (if any).
4. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd is not liable or responsible for any damage, loss of any kind, cost (including legal costs), expenses, direct or indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by Customer from use of this Service. In no event is Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd responsible for any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages. Customer is solely responsible for hardware and software it uses to access our Services. Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd is not responsible for any malfunctions of Customer’s hardware or software or for any computer virus that affects Customer’s systems while using our Services. Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any prints, data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such prints, data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such printing, data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd, or their respective employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the services provided, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of services provided by Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd, or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of our services. The Customer agrees that Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd is not liable for any loss or damages arising from Customer’s use of, or reliance upon the information contained in our services, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Claim Resolution:
These Terms and Conditions were written in English. To the extent any translated version conflicts with the English version, the English version controls. These terms and conditions supersede all prior oral or written agreements, drafts, understandings, undertakings, representations or arrangements relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts within the Klang Valley area in relation to any disputes arising under these terms and conditions.
6. Refund/Cancellation Policy:
Invoices will be issued to Customer which reflect fees payable to Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd. Once printing has been processed, soft copy received, or photography services provided fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Our privacy terms located at https://photonexus.my/index.php?view=privacy shall govern Customer’s use of this website and any transmittal of information from Customer to Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd
8. Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd Contact:
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, Customer may contact Grant Corban Photography Sdn Bhd at: [email protected]